Looking for perfect Mother’s Day gifts for moms who love to travel? Whether it’s for your mom, grandma, wife, mother-in-law, or mother figure, if she has a wandering soul, she’s sure to love these travel gifts. Go above and beyond the typical flower delivery. Impress the ladies in your life with my top travel gift ideas!
Gifts for Moms Who Love to Travel
- Eberjey Giving Palm Pajamas: Luxurious sleepwear will help her create a heavenly home away from home when she travels. Bonus points for the fun, palm tree print!
- Alex and Ani Compass Bracelet: This sweet, bracelet with a compass charm will capture her adventurous heart.
- Bakun Passport Holder: She’ll love this cute passport cover that will keep her travel documents tidy and protected.
- Laduree Macarons: A delicious delivery of Laduree macarons will transport her to Paris, without ever having to leave home.
- Homesick Candle: For the mom who’s always on the go, this special scent will evoke memories of her favorite place and the loved ones waiting for her there.
- The Laundress On the Spot Kit: She did your laundry for so many years. Now it’s time to repay the favor. This cute, travel-sized kit has everything she needs to keep clothes fresh and clean while on the go.
- Slip Travel Sleep Set: This travel set includes a luxurious travel pillow, silk pillowcase and silk sleep mask so she can get her beauty rest no matter where she is.
- Amazon Kindle: No need for her to lug around a stack of hardcovers when traveling. The Amazon Kindle offers endless titles and will take up very little space in her carry on.
- Vlando Travel Jewelry Case: With adjustable compartments, this travel jewelry case will keep her valuables safe and organized. Plus it’s small enough to toss in her purse.
- Gray Malin Coffee Table Book: Inspire her next beach vacay with this book filled with colorful photographs by Gray Malin.
- Kate Spade Coffee Table Book: For the stylish jetsetter, this delightful coffee table book features pages of inspirational quotes and vibrant photography to feed her wanderlust.
- Conair Travel Hair Dryer: This portable hair dryer is far better than a hotel-issued one. It will keep her coiffure looking stylish no matter where in the world she is – no converter needed!
- Apple Watch: Whether she’s hiking the Appalachian trail or taking meetings in a far-flung city, the Apple Watch will keep her on track.
- Lona Scott Cashmere Scarf: Not only is this scarf beautiful, it’s also the most versatile travel accessory! She’ll love that she can stash it in a carry on for extra comfort on the plane, then don as a stylish accessory once she’s reached her destination.
Disclosure: some of the links in this post are affiliate. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.