Wondering what to gift a dad who loves to travel for Father’s Day? If the man in your life is an adventure seeker, frequent flier, or rugged outdoorsman, he’s sure to appreciate these thoughtful travel-inspired gifts. Find the perfect gift for him in my guide to Father’s Day Travel Gifts.
Father’s Day Travel Gifts
1. Airport Screen Print: Commemorate your frequent flier’s favorite destination with this airport map screen print. He’ll love this personal touch for his office or man cave.
2. Carry On Cocktail Kit: This nifty little kit ensures that even at 30,000 feet in the air, he can enjoy his favorite drink. Choose from a variety of flavors, from classic Gin & Tonic or Old Fashioned to fancy Italian Spritz.
3. Leatherman Multi Tool: This compact multi tool is perfect for the boy scout at heart. With 18 tools at his fingertips, he’ll always be prepared, no matter where in the world he is.
4. YETI Hopper Flip Cooler: What dad wouldn’t want a Yeti cooler? He’ll love packing this highly-rated portable cooler for fishing trips, tailgates, and camping excursions.
5. ExOfficio Boxers: Gift him a pair of boxers that are designed for travel. Made with breathable, odor-resistant and quick-drying material, he can wash these on the go to free up space in his suitcase.
6. Art of Shaving Travel Kit: Your jetsetter will love this luxurious, travel-sized shaving kit. With everything he needs to stay looking dapper, he won’t want to leave home without it.
7. MLVOC Travel Pillow: This memory foam neck pillow provides perfect support so he can get shut eye on long flights. It packs down into a compact travel case and won’t take up extra space in his carry on.
8. JBL Xtreme 2 Portable Speaker: With these portable speakers, he can bring tunes with him wherever he goes. Waterproof, bluetooth-enabled, and extremely durable, he’ll feel like the coolest dad in town.
9. Modoker Carry On Bag: Does he frequently travel for business? This sleek, convertible carry-on packs a punch. The two-in-one design combines the features of a duffel bag as well as a garment bag.
10. Good & Well Co National Park Candle: Commemorate a favorite hiking trip with dad. These nature-inspired scents will bring back the good memories.
11. Apple Airpods: For the techie traveler, you can’t go wrong with a pair of Airpods. Compact, noise-cancelling and bluetooth enabled, it’s the perfect on-the-go accessory.
12. Legit Camping Portable Hammock: Whether he chooses to set it up in the backwoods or just in the backyard, he’ll love hanging out and enjoying the great outdoors.
13. Godinger Globe Whiskey Glasses: These etched glasses are the perfect addition to his home or office bar. They’ll have him dreaming of his next destination during happy hour.
14. Coleman Portable Camping Chair: With a built in cooler for beers, this one is perfect for tailgates, beach days, camping trips, and everything in between.
Disclosure: some of the links in this post are affiliate. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.