Welcome to Mapped by Megan, your roadmap to navigating New England and beyond. Here you’ll discover detailed travel guides and itineraries, tips for planning the perfect trip, and inspiration to escape the everyday.
Fellow wanderer, you’re not lost! You’ve come to the right place if:
- You’re a bit of a perfectionist. Like me, you’re a perpetual trip planner constantly seeking the right balance between dreaming up the next adventure and living in the moment, following a well-researched itinerary and going off the grid.
- You’re an adventure seeker. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and immerse yourself in a new experience or unfamiliar culture. One of the things I love the most about travel is that it pushes me outside my comfort zone. So let’s dare to dream big together!
- You’re a conscious traveler. You travel because you want see a destination through a local’s eyes, not just hit the top tourist destinations. If so, this post on How to Be a More Conscious Traveler might be a good place to start.
- You work hard, play hard. As a full-time digital arts marketer, I get it. Time is more precious than ever. My detailed travel guides and well-researched itineraries help busy people make the most of their vacation days.
- You have a four-legged travel paw-tner. I love discovering new places to travel with my German Shepherd pup Roscoe, so you’ll find lots of dog-friendly tips and travel guides. Even if you don’t have a furry friend, looking at pictures of a cute doggo living his best life never hurt anyone, am I right?
- You find New England charming. I have yet to meet a whale-shaped door knocker I haven’t wanted to photograph. I’m based in Boston, so I have a ton of resources for New England travel.
This is just the beginning of a very exciting journey. So what are you waiting for? Join me in making big plans to enjoy life’s little moments!