Looking for perfect Mother’s Day gifts for moms who love to travel? Whether it’s for your mom, grandma, wife, mother-in-law, or mother figure, if she has a wandering soul, she’s sure to love these travel gifts. Go above and beyond the typical flower delivery. Impress the ladies in your life with my top travel gift ideas!
Gifts for Moms Who Love to Travel
- Eberjey Giving Palm Pajamas: Luxurious sleepwear will help her create a heavenly home away from home when she travels. Bonus points for the fun, palm tree print!
- Alex and Ani Compass Bracelet: This sweet, bracelet with a compass charm will capture her adventurous heart.
- Bakun Passport Holder: She’ll love this cute passport cover that will keep her travel documents tidy and protected.
- Laduree Macarons: A delicious delivery of Laduree macarons will transport her to Paris, without ever having to leave home.
- Homesick Candle: For the mom who’s always on the go, this special scent will evoke memories of her favorite place and the loved ones waiting for her there.
- The Laundress On the Spot Kit: She did your laundry for so many years. Now it’s time to repay the favor. This cute, travel-sized kit has everything she needs to keep clothes fresh and clean while on the go.
- Slip Travel Sleep Set: This travel set includes a luxurious travel pillow, silk pillowcase and silk sleep mask so she can get her beauty rest no matter where she is.
- Amazon Kindle: No need for her to lug around a stack of hardcovers when traveling. The Amazon Kindle offers endless titles and will take up very little space in her carry on. Go the extra mile and load it up with my Best Travel Books to Cure Wanderlust.
- Vlando Travel Jewelry Case: With adjustable compartments, this travel jewelry case will keep her valuables safe and organized. Plus it’s small enough to toss in her purse.
- Gray Malin Coffee Table Book: Inspire her next beach vacay with this book filled with colorful photographs by Gray Malin.
- Kate Spade Coffee Table Book: For the stylish jetsetter, this delightful coffee table book features pages of inspirational quotes and vibrant photography to feed her wanderlust.
- Conair Travel Hair Dryer: This portable hair dryer is far better than a hotel-issued one. It will keep her coiffure looking stylish no matter where in the world she is – no converter needed!
- Apple Watch: Whether she’s hiking the Appalachian trail or taking meetings in a far-flung city, the Apple Watch will keep her on track.
- Lona Scott Cashmere Scarf: Not only is this scarf beautiful, it’s also the most versatile travel accessory! She’ll love that she can stash it in a carry on for extra comfort on the plane, then don as a stylish accessory once she’s reached her destination.
Disclosure: some of the links in this post are affiliate. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Shane Finch says
Love the passport holder. What a great “extra” gift that will make.
Thanks, Shane! Thanks for reading 🙂
Thank you, these are such great ideas! I especially love The Laundress On the Spot Kit!
It’s such a handy gift! Thanks for taking the time to read!
Great gift ideas! You really can’t go wrong with a scarf – it’s the perfect travel accessory.
Totally agree! Thanks for reading 🙂
Some really good and useful gift ideas, thanks!
Thank you for reading!
Ah this is perfect! Me and my mom always have mother-daughter trips (not this year sadly) and I’ve been thinking about her Mothers Day gift.
I had a mother-daughter trip planned too and was so bummed to have to cancel! But these are good substitutes in the meantime. Thanks for reading and stay well!
These are such great idea. I would love to have a set of those pajamas. I bet they feel amazing! I’m sending this to my daughter 😉
They are so soft and cozy! I have a pair for myself as well and have gifted to every female member of my family 🙂 Thanks for reading!
Great suggestions! I am planning of buying my mom sleepwear (she is in the UK now but wasn’t able to send her a gift last March) which will be delivered to her address. Plus I will send her a video of Spice Girls’ Mama 😀
I love that! I bet she’ll really enjoy that 🙂 Thanks for reading!
The macaroons are a great idea, I know my mom will love those. We both miss Paris all the time! Thanks for sharing this list!
Thanks for reading!
Buying gifts for my mom can be so difficult. I really like how you broke this segment down. Thank you for the advice!
Thanks for taking the time to check it out!
I love the passport covers! Especially if it has pockets and zippers inside. Such a great gift idea for mum!
Super cute and practical! Thanks for reading, Leah 🙂
Super cute! My mom likes the idea of traveling, but not actually traveling haha (it’s hard on her health). I feel like these gifts would be a good alternative!
Thanks for reading, Kay!
Alexandra Booze says
Such a cute idea for a post! I love the Alex * Ani bracelets — my mom LOVES them. They are a great reminder of memories and have a lot of meaning. I like the macaron idea too. So yummy.
Glad you enjoyed them! Thanks for reading!
Rachel Day says
Great ideas for gifts.
Thank you, Rachel!